The VersaDrive Countersink is a premium quality countersink with fully ground flutes and Titanium coating to help reduce wear and blunting
VersaDrive™ Countersinks have a patented non-slip, Hex shank suitable for use in any standard 1/2” drill chuck for cordless or pistol drills or used with a VersaDrive Rapid Lock adapter for use in a wide range of powertools such as Magnetic Drills.
Utilise the convenience and power of an impact wrench to quickly debur and countersink holes up to 16.5mm with minimal torque kick-back against the operator
- 82º Point Angle for Countersunk Bolt Heads
- Safer use with minimal kickback
- Specially hardened for impact wrench use up to 16.5mm
- High-Grade Tool Steel for high accuracy & long life
- GoldMax low friction Titanium Coating to stop burn out
- High Strength, Non-slip shank design
- 1st Impact rated countersinks on the market
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device