The new Beanie wide blade fuller is the widest blade in the range suitable for fullering thinner stock, e.g.1/4" or 5/16" stock
- The blade is positioned directly under the centre of the eye
- The fuller ends are now perfectly straight to make a perfect full stop
- The blade is slightly longer in length, to cover more ground
- There is a slight heat groove to reduce concussion
- Machined and then finished by hand for consistency
- More streamlined shape to sink easier and quicker
- Made from h13 and are super hard
- Letter stamped with a colour coded shaft for easy recognition
- Come in a protective/storage bag
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device