The Blacksmith double burner gas Forge is one of the most popular gas forges sold across Europe. With a maximum temperature of 1,600 degrees celsius, the Blacksmith double Burner has many energy saving features and a large internal capacity able to hold larger European size horseshoes.
Key features and benefits:
- Two burners that can be regulated separately to reach the desired temperature fast and then maintain with minimum gas pressure
- Equipped with two lateral holes in the metal structure to give the option of forging bars for competitions
- A new refractory kit with a 1600 degrees celsius temperature limit made in one unique piece to minimise heat leakage and improve heat insulation to reduce gas consumption
- High quality, professional gas regulator/manometer for controlled and optimum gas supply
- Folded metal external structure; welding points have been reduced to a minimum combined with quality exterior paint for improved resistance and long life.
- Notified body certification on all forges
- Improved thermocouple safety system (optional) for better efficacy
- Two burners
- Weight 37.5kg
This items is not eligible for free shipping, the rate will added at checkout
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device