Every year we see and welcome more and more female farriers to the industry. The colleges have seen a huge increase in female participation in the last 10 years and we meet more and more female farriers at every trade show. We have not only listened to your requirements and feedback but we are proud to have implemented them. We have designed a chap specifically for you lady farriers. The Silverback Chapette.
The Chapettes are a Ladies cut, they are 1" shorter than the Original style they fit neater around the waist with a narrower waistband. The legs are especially cut to fit around the hips more comfortably. How the chap sits on a Lady is quite different and no other product on the market caters for you specifically.
We appreciate those curves in all the right places and it is our job to protect them. We have your back Ladies!
The Silverback Chapette is designed to fit perfectly and most importantly comfortably on your hips, being ultra-durable, super lightweight, providing unrivalled lumbar support, maximum protection, and a stylish design.
The Silverback Chapette incorporates a honeycomb dorsal support with an abdominal sling offering the best core support system on the market.
Designed to be used across the Globe in every climate and temperature, keeping you safe and comfortable whatever the weather throws at you.
Silverback chaps are the pinnacle of chaps and our focus is to continue evolving to provide farriers with the ultimate workwear.
- Back and IAP(CORE) Support System15% lighter
- Protective (DNA 5.75 mm impact foam)Bi-lateral fastening system
- Double Knife pocketsBreathableWater repellant finish
- FABRICS90% Cotton10% Nylon
- LEATHER 2.2-2.6mm heavy-duty chrome
All our materials are sourced from the UK and most importantly all our chaps are made in the UK
- 6 (6 to 8) waste size (24”-26.5”)
- 8 (8 to 10) waste size (26”-28.5”)
- 10 (10 to 12) waste size (28” - 31.5”)
- 12 (12 to 14) waste size (31” - 34”)
- 14 (14 to 16) waste size (33.5” - 37.5”)
- 16 (16 to 18) waste size (37” - 40”)
Please note: lead times may vary depending on stock, we will contact you with a delivery date upon purchase, if they are in stock they will be dispatched next working day however if they are not 2-3 weeks is normal for production