Colleoni gas forges are strong robust and above all HOT!!
- - On all forge the thickness of the coating is 50mm
- - The burner is made from a single piece of aluminum and through the use of machine tools, with the internal section studied and performed using the "VENTURI" effect
- - The burner and the flame are not disturbed by any external atmospheric agents
- - Automatic flame adjustment and perfect mixture of air and fuel
- - Possibility for two-burner forges, to use the single flame by closing one of the two taps that manage the two burners individually
- - Low fuel consumption, even using the 2 bar forge
- - In the round forges, the coating is assembled in various pieces, where it is simple and cheap to replace or repair
- - In the round forges, the lower part of the coating is made of harder material, to withstand any impact with the horseshoe
- - Each mold is designed and assembled within the Colleoni company, and it is possible to satisfy any modification request
- - Available in two colors: Black or Silver
- - Possibility to have it in a special edition: "Serie ORO", with various details in gold color
- - Any component is of excellent quality and Italian production
- - Possibility for each mold, to disassemble the door
- - Controlled and performed welding by specialized personnel
- - Excellent finishes
This items is not eligible for free shipping, the rate will added at checkout. This item is shipped direct from Italy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device