sold in pairs
Wedge Balance shoe #335
- 3° heel wedge – strongly bevelled heels
- Disciplines : Jumping, Dressage, Eventing
- Thickness increasing from 12 mm at the toe to 16 mm at the heel
- 3° wedge shoe with strongly bevelled heels
Slight Rockering forward of the quarters, It dynamises breakover at the end of stance. By raising the heels 3° it relieves the deep flexor apparatus at rest and in movement on hard or compact ground
The ACR WEDGE BALANCE lets you change and adjust the palmar angle, thanks to its 3° wedge combined with an appropriate trim. Its slight rockering, which shifts the break over point back towards the foot’s centre of pressure, unloads the deep digital flexor tendon at the stance and in motion, especially on hard or compact ground. This shoe is eminently well suited for horses that show discomfort upon DIP joint extension. Its wide web provides good sole protection. This shoe is designed for the easy addition of bevelling or seating out the toe in order to enhance the dynamics of break over.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device