The ASV nail again has American design features, which is why it is especially suitable for U-fullered horseshoes
In comparison to the RN the head of the ASV nail is somewhat smaller ensuring that it fits securely and strongly in the nail hole, so that the head is almost flush with the surface of the horseshoe
The ASV is also a very good choice for most race-style shoes
- 1 5/8 (41mm)
- 1 7/8 (47.5mm)
- Orignally designed for the USA market and therefor fits U-creased shoes perfectly
- Due to the small head the top of the nail flushes with the surface of the shoe
- Doesn't fit European shoe models
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device