Dr Mark N Caldwell is one of the few that devotes his entire life to teaching and understanding horses hooves and the knowledge he purveys is outstanding. Years of research and effort to conduct a doctoral thesis and he was kind enough to publish this for us all to enjoy, with all that information packed into one book it's a 'must have' for your bookshelf.The Doctoral Thesis includes:
- sections on comparisons between bare foot and shod horses, domesticated and feral feet
- mechanical behaviour of the hoof both Shod and unshod
- the risk factors of common foot pathologies associated with foot shape
- and much more
The most up-to date research compared to what we already know.
Grab yourself a copy now!
comes in hardback or paperback
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device