Fein 18v Drill/Driver Bare Unit ASCM 18 QM SELECT
This Fein 4-speed Cordless Drill/Driver delivers maximum performance when drilling and tapping up to 12 mm and drilling with carbide hole saws. The brushless motor offers 30% higher efficiency and long service life. QuickIN MAX accessory interface for all QuickIN and QuickIN MAX accessories allows quick changes between applications. The Four-speed solid metal gearbox allows the user to determine optimum cutting speeds for drilling in metal and self-drilling screwdriving. In speed 4, for small diameters, speed 3 (1950 rpm) for 8 mm diameters and speed 1 for powerful thread cutting. High in power reaching torques of up to 90 Nm. Fixes 10 x 400 mm screws without pre-drilling. Providing longer working times with the ability of drilling 2200 screw connections (5x40 mm) with one battery charge (5 Ah)
Features and Benefits:
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor, fully encapsulated and dust-protected with 30% higher efficiency and long service life..
- 4-speed solid metal gearbox for optimum cutting speeds for drilling in metal and self-drilling screwdriving.
- High torques up to 90 Nm.
- Suitable for carbide hole saws up to 25 mm.
- Electronic torque setting.
- 2200 screw connections (5x40 mm) with one battery charge (5 Ah).
- One charger for all FEIN Li-ion batteries of all voltage classes.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
Technical Specification:Voltage - 18 V.
Motor - Brushless.
Gearbox - 4-speed.
Interface - QuickIN MAX.
Speed, no load - 400 / 800 / 1 950 / 3 850 rpm.
Max. torque (hard/soft) - 90 / 45 Nm.
Torque levels - 15 + 1.
Drill chuck clamping width - 1,5 - 13 mm.
Fastening - 10 x 400 mm.
Capacity in steel Ø - 25 mm.
Capacity in wood Ø - 50 mm.
Tapping - M 12.
Weight without battery - 1,50 kg.
1 x Cordless Drill/Driver
1 x QuickIN Drill Chuck (120 Nm)
1 x Belt Clip
1 x Bit Holder
1 x Handle
1 x Plastic Carrying Case
batteries or charger not included
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device