FEIN'S Cordless AGWP 10 Select + Tapping Drill
Fast accurate thread drill with reversing gear for shorter working times
- Unique speed thanks to reversing gear for automatic reversal of rotation direction when retracting drill spindle from threaded hole. Rapid return action at 670 rpm for shorter cycle times
- Outstanding precision due to clearance-free connection of drill shaft and threaded chuck with B12 taper mounting for hi concentricity. Positive fit of Tap in chuck for the best results.
- Optimum speed for lower diameter and therefore economic working with efficient use of the machine.
- Fein sensitive handle for applying feed force in the direct drilling axis while ensuring an ideal position in the guiding hand.
- Brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with 30% higher efficiency.
- Metal gear head.
- Small width across corners of 23mm.
Supplied with - 1 x Additional Handle, 1 x Plastic carrying case
- Current/Voltages: 18 V
- Idling speed in reverse running: 0-760 rpm
- Load speed when cutting: 0-440 rpm
- Load speed in reverse running: 0-670 rpm
- Torque at max. output power: 26 Nm
- Stall torque: 41 Nm
- Thread in steel up to: M 10
- Thread in stainless steel up to: M 10
- Collar Ø: 43 mm
- Cone at drill shaft: B 12
- Width across corners: 23 mm
batteries or charger not included
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device