- Use when frog needs extra support
- Contracted Frog
- Working on very hard ground
- Sore or bruised hooves
- Shape the shoe as normal, check the fit of the insert.
- If you have closed the shoe and the insert will not close up enough then use a size smaller Frog Support and let the glue take up the difference.
- Run a bead of Shufit Glue around the outside of the Frog Support and fit into shoe, you can also apply a bead of glue around the inside and or the outside of the Frog Support once positioned in the shoe.
- Let the glue cure, then fit the shoe as normal.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device