Steven Beane's rasp of choice and ours too!
- The rasp features a coarse side which is designed to remove material easily with little effort with mid teeth that have an open structure to prevent clogging, making the rasp particularly effective in wet weather conditions.
- In addition, more teeth per row have been added so that they cover the entire surface for greater efficiency and more effective levelling of the hoof.
- On the fine side, the rasp has multiple forward blades with sharp edges for close hoof removal, leaving a smooth finish.
- The rasp combines overcuts for easy hoof removal that avoids clogging and is an ideal rasp for a polished finish
Box of 5 rasps
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device