The JC nail is an elegant model specifically designed by Mustad with the Swedish market in mind
The JC nail has a faceted ground head, which means that the nail can be driven deeper into the crease
The shank is longer and thinner than that of the J-nail and the JC nail is available in a large range of sizes. All in all, the JC model is a nail that can be used on everything from small ponies to draught horses
- faceted ground head, which means that the nail can be driven deeper into the crease
- long and very thin shank
- large range of sizes
- can be used from small ponies to draft horses
- exceedingly long neck making it not very suitable for thin shoes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device