The LiBero-ARC® nail has an innovative curved and angled head shape for a controlled drive without the nail twisting in the fuller
It is specifically designed for LiBero® shoes, but very well in Equi-Librium® and Eventer®
The concept of PITCH™ offers a small angle between nail head and the shank of the nail and aids nailing on the correct angle
This reduces possible pressure on the hoof wall. The longer slim and strong shank gives the option to nail higher
- dome shaped head for a controlled drive and to minimize the impact of nailing
- pitched head gives a great range when nailing.
- predictable consistent driving
- also a great nail to use during refits. The domed head allows for a greaT positioning within the nail hole
- curved head requires practise when driving
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device