The MX nail has an even slimmer shank than the E-Slim and has been developed to reduce horn displacement
This nail has been specially developed for horses with very sensitive, thin hoof walls
- brilliant nail for reducing hoof wall displacement
- great for using in the smaller sections of shoes for example 19x8
- slim blade allows for consistency when driving
- less stable due to having a pronounced head
- not recommended for heavy shoes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device