HorseSlips are flexible which allows natural foot expansion and blood circulation around the hoof.
HorseSlips do not interrupt natural horn growth.
HorseSlips are cushioning reducing concussion by allowing the hoof to expand naturally.
At the vet or farrier’s discretion, the shoe is easily modified for certain foot conditions.
How to use
- It is essential that the hooves are dry and the horse is standing on a clean dry surface.
- It pays to take care and time when applying Horse-slips. It is very important to have secure bonding free of air pockets. Pay particular attention at the heels of the hoof as this area is subject to the greatest pressure.
- Once the Horse-Slip has been applied, hold it firmly in place for 2-4 minutes (as shown in Step 7 of the fitting guide). Apply self-adhesive wrap before placing the hoof on the ground.
- The adhesive continues to cure for several hours and the best results are obtained if the animal is kept indoors for 24 hours.
- When fitted correctly using an appropriate acrylic adhesive, Horse-Slips should remain in place for up to 6 weeks.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device