Clay-based antibacterial hoof putty
Artimud fills shallow gaps in hooves and provides long-lasting protection against damage. It contains naturally active agents that eliminate bacteria and fungi and promote the formation of healthy tissue.
Its thick, putty consistency makes it easy to apply and helps it stay firmly in place so the protective agents can work for longer.
Artimud is ideal for packing shallow white line crevices, frog clefts and external cracks. It is often used under stick-on shoes and pads to keep soles and frogs in healthy condition. For deeper, tighter cracks, try Hoof-Stuff
- Green French Clay - an antibacterial clay that gives the paste its unique consistency
- Honey - honey has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties and makes the putty sticky and pliable
- Zinc oxide - a powerful but gentle antibacterial agent that fights bacteria and fungi and supports natural sole and frog growth
- Eucalyptus oil - a highly effective anti-fungal and antibacterial essential oil that helps to toughen weakened structures
Directions for use:
Remove any debris from the area to be packed and dry thoroughly
Artimud can be smoothed, rolled, squashed, spread and moulded
Push the putty into the crack and smooth off
Talc or tissue can be applied to prevent sticking
Artimud is also ideal for packing on the foot and either side of the frog prior to application of impression material, pads and stick-on shoes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device