Antibacterial hoof packing
Hoof-Stuff plugs deep holes and cracks that leave hooves susceptible to microbial invasion. Active ingredients eliminate bacteria and fungi, and natural fibres create pressure to support and promote healthy, natural tissue growth.
The fibrous, sticky consistency helps Hoof-Stuff stay in place so the active agents can provide lasting support to healthy tissues.
Hoof-Stuff is useful for white line cracks, central sulcus separation, cavities and grass cracks. For shallower, wider cracks, try Artimud
- Zinc oxide - a powerful but gentle antibacterial agent that fights bacteria and fungi and supports natural frog and hoof growth
- Bio-active honey - raw honey has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, and a sticky consistency to help Hoof-Stuff stay in place
- Natural fibres - to keep the other ingredients in contact with hoof tissues in cavities and create pressure to support natural tissue growth
Directions for use: Pick out and clean feet if necessary, use Sole Cleanse or salt water to flush any debris from the cavity to be packed. Allow to dry or use wadding to dry as much as possible
Push small sections of Hoof-Stuff deep into the cavity with a hoof pick, avoiding causing sensitivity
It is best not to pack the cavity all the way to the surface and in frog cavities to allow cracks to close in behind it – this helps the packing stay in
We suggest removing the packing after 2 days, if it comes out clean it may be left in longer next time and if it comes out dirty it is best to change it more often
Avoid getting the cavity wet before packing unless it needs to be flushed due to dirt infiltration
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device