Hoof disinfectant spray
Sole Cleanse spray disinfects the frog and sole to reduce and prevent foul odour and blackening
Its active ingredients destroy bacterial and fungal microbes and help healthy tissue to grow
Sole Cleanse can be used to flush cracks in the white line, frog and other crevices in the horse’s foot prior to packing them with Artimud or Hoof-Stuff
- Zinc sulphate - a powerful, non-caustic, anti-fungal agent
- Eucalyptus oil - a highly effective antifungal and antibacterial essential oil that helps to toughen weakened structures
- Natural surfactant - to maintain product consistency
Shake before each use. Ensure feet are picked out and clean prior to application. Apply daily to problem areas as long as required. Apply weekly as a preventative measure
For best results allow to dry prior to work or turnout
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device