The Golden Mean (also called The Golden Ratio, Phi, The Divine Proportion) is a simple ratio: 1 : 1.618 that is considered aesthetically beautiful, and which has been used in art and architecture for thousands of years. It is a bit like Pi – in that it is a difficult number to represent in numbers, but it arises naturally out of simple geometry… and like Pi, it is everywhere. Phi’s symbol is: phi
Phi frequently turns up in nature and in the horses body, particularly the feet and lower limb.
MEDIUM GOLDEN MEAN CALLIPERS
- Medium: 7.2 inch Golden Mean Callipers
- Measures 1.5 inches to 12.8 inches change to mm
- Handmade in New Zealand
Materials: brushed stainless steel, tightenable stainless-steel machine-screws
- Hardboard case
- Lifetime guarantee
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device