We have a range of Knifes designed by Dr Mark N Caldwell
These knives have been tested extensively and undergone many modifications duing their development.
They are made from H13 hot work tool steel so that they can be sharpened on a buffing wheel without loosing the temper from the blade. Hardened to 52 Rockwell they hold their edge yet are easy to maintain.
- The interchangeable knife set comes with an anodised brushed aluminium or wood handle, and there are different blades included, all made from H13 high carbon steel.
- The blade included the standard curve blade left or right handed as well as both regular and short loop. The kit will com complete with an array of spares including fixing screw, keys and plastic blade lock. Blades and spares will be available separately.
Each batch has a unique tracking number for warranty purposes.
Selected knives come with a brass hot shoe fit aid.
All knives will come with a certificate of authenticity and a 6 month guarantee against faulty production.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device